Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Symphony of Embarassment

Well, I did my occasional Google search for "costa nikou", just to see what came up, and again, there were multiple hits to the ANCIENT post that I made my sophomore year for the tab to Symphony of Destruction by Megadeth.

Now this was only a year or so into my guitar playing career, and I hadn't heard the song since the days in the back of the high school band bus on the way to and from the football games. (We were WPIAL champs, baby, and that song helped us win, I swear.)

I requested the song before I'd even known how easy it was. I was reminded by the very helpful internet guitar folks telling me how it was the simplest song they ever did, blah blah blah. Yes, I'm a big douchebag. I didn't know any better. Sorry.

But forever, I will be connected with that song. But I can play it now just fine thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home