Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Kitchen Island

We ordered a white rolling kitchen island/cart from KitchenSource.com.
http://www.kitchensource.com/kitchen-islands/hs-5016-95.htm

and I gotta say it's great, and was a great price (and free shipping). The cart came in a big sturdy box, and was packed really well.

Unfortunately, the flip out stand that holds the leaf extension up was warped and one of the joints cracked. So I called the company (who guaranteed the quality of the item). I left my name, number, and the part number of the faulty piece. About a week or two later...Surprise! The replacement just shows up at my door! I didn't even have to get a call back from the company.

Though the broken piece was a minor inconvenience (I was able to assemble the rest without it), the quick service that lived up to the guarantee makes me highly recommend a purchase from KitchenSource.com.

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home